Sunday 3 February 2013

Stacking the Shelves (#7)

STSmall_thumb[2]
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get together and show off what new reads are stacking up on their shelves.

Vortex by Julie Cross (from PanMacmillan)
Double Crossed by Ally Carter (from Disney Book Group via Netgalley)
Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza (from HarperCollins via Netgalley)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner (from school library)
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg (from school library)
All of Me by Kim Noble (from library)
I Am Alive by Cameron Jace (from author)
Sunshine by Nikki Rae (from author)

So what books have you received this week? Leave a comment below!

6 comments:

  1. Nice!! Seeing lots of Mila 2.0 today! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you think of Mila 2.0 and The Maze Runner! :) Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I got Vortex this week as well! I got Double Crossed last week and one of my friends is sending me a copy of Mila 2.0! Hope you enjoy all your books! :)

    My StS

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete