Sunday 22 April 2012

In My Mailbox (#4)

 
 In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where bloggers show what books they have bought, been gifted or borrowed in the last week.

Wow...did I say thanks for the watching? Or thanks for thwatching? Gosh, why am I so fantastic at making videos?

Books:
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfield
White Boots by Noel Streatfield
Pretend You Love Me by Julie Anne Peters
Postsecret:  Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives by Frank Warren

6 comments:

  1. Aww To Kill a Mockingbird!! Still need to read this one! :) Great mailbox! Enjoy all your amazing books this week ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you read and review it, tell me! I'll have a look :)

      Delete
  2. Yay for Julie Anne Peters - she's so awesome!

    Our IMM is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm currently reading it; it's awesome :3 I'll check it out

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-31.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete