Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#11)

Waiting on Wednesday' is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


So I haven't done one of these in ages! Anyway, the novel I am waiting on currently is pretty obvious if you've read some of my latest reviews: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. Clockwork Princess will be the third and (final?) book in the current Infernal Devices series. Now I am completely hooked on all Cassandra Clare books, but particularly this series, and I am practically in tears over the fact that this book will be released in March 2013, which is practically a year from now. I don't think I can last that long (yes, I am in an overdramatic mood). But on a serious note, this series is honestly brilliant, and if you've never read a Clare book, I'd definitely recommend that you start with this trilogy. You will not be disappointed.

So what are you waiting on this Wednesday?

12 comments:

  1. I have not yet read a Clare book and everyone's been telling me too grab one right this instant :) Looks like I will have to really try it soon!

    Awesome choice! Here's my WoW! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are great books :') happy Wednesday

      Delete
  2. I haven't read The Infernal Devices series yet, but it sounds really epic ! I need to get to them asap.

    Here's my WoW
    http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-19-girl-named.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is awesome :) I only stumbled upon them by accident, but I'm so glad I did

      Delete
  3. Cassandra Clare is an author I'm planning to read...she's obviously prolific and has a vivid imagination. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must read some of her work soon soon :) it is all fantastic and stupidly gripping

      Delete
  4. Cassandra Clare is one of my favorites in YA. Great pick. My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! This does sound interesting. Great choice!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani (new follower)
    My WoW - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2069

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the first one, the 2nd one is by my bed so I can't wait to catch on lol. :P
    My WOW; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-shadow-and-bone.html

    ReplyDelete