Monday 4 March 2013

Book of the Month: February

This month, it feels as if I have barely read anything at all! Unfortunately, my exams are looming, and I'm beginning to spend more time revising and less time reading, much to my displeasure. However, I did come across some very good novels this month, but the winner is obvious: The Maze Runner by James Dashner.

Although I ended the review by saying I didn't want to continuing reading the series as it doesn't sound as good, this book kicked the whole saga off to an amazing start. The concept was completely unique, and just the way Dashner stylized and characterised it made it perfect! If you love dystopian novels with a science-fiction twist, then you've got to read this - even if you don't like male POV's, I really think this is a novel that all should read.

No comments:

Post a Comment