Sunday 1 December 2013

Netgalley November: Week 3 & 4 Wrap Up

I'm still awful at posting wrap ups! Oh well. Anyway - Netgalley November is over! I can't believe how quickly the month went, and how amazing some of the reads were.


Books I Finished in Week 1

Books I Finished in Week 2

The Kissing Booth

Books I Finished in Week 3

Books I Finished in Week 4
10838787
Fireblood by Trisha Wolfe / Pawn by Aimee Carter

So there are the Netgalley books I read this month! To be honest, they were all good, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every one of them. I managed to read 7 which is roughly half the maximum amount I thought I could get through, so I'm pretty pleased to be ranked Medium. It was wonderful to take part in Netgalley November, as it was lovely to see what everyone was reading and how everyone was doing. I'll most definitely be taking part next year!

1 comment:

  1. I too participated in Netgalley November! I loved Pawn and I read Crash into You several weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete