Friday 19 July 2013

Follow Friday (#25)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where you meet and follow different bloggers.

Question of the Week: Book Vacay: Where is the best destination reading spot for you? (Where do you like to go to read other then your home)

This is going to sound really lame, but I love reading on the bus. I travel on it a lot - to and from school, to and from work - and I just plug in my headphones and lose myself in music and a book. I'm so used to the routes I take that I subconsciously know where I am, so it's not like I'm breaking away every other minute to check if I've missed my stop. It's oddly peaceful.

So what's your favourite reading spot? Leave a comment below, and don't forget to check out the giveaway!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I didn't read on the bus when I was going to school. Too many weirdos, ie other students that I went to school with, rode the bus and I didn't want to let my guard down!

    I can read about anywhere though really. As long as it's comfortable and that includes the weather. St. Louis summers are too hot and miserable to want to be outside so I tend to stay indoors!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always read on the bus too, with headphones. Keeps the creeps to a minimum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I travel on the bus to and from school but have never read on it! It's not that long a journey and it's always so loud anyway so there'd be no point really! :(

    Just followed on Bloglovin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower via bloglovin'.

    A few years ago, I had to take the bus for a brief chunk of time when my car was down. I wish I had known my route well enough to read. I could have used a way to fend off the creeps! I actually had a drunk guy (at 2pm) offer me jelly beans, spill his jelly beans, chase them as they rolled back and forth all over the bus, and then return to his seat only to fall asleep on my shoulder...

    Those were not fun times. Haha.

    Here's my FF, if you're interested in checking it out!:
    http://thepookapicks.wordpress.com/2013/07/20/feature-follow-friday-4/

    ReplyDelete