Wednesday 19 September 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#23)

'Waiting on Wednesday' is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I'm sure most of you know this by now, but since its publication is only a week away, I thought that I'd put that for this week, I am waiting on Alice In Zombieland by Gena Showalter.

I have had my eyes on this book for months, and I can't believe that in just a week's time, I'll be able to get my hands on it! I'm a major fan of Alice in Wonderland and zombies, so I'm thinking that a combination of them both together will be absolutely amazing. I'll be surprised if you haven't heard of it, but if you haven't, here the synopsis from Goodreads:


She won’t rest until she’s sent every walking corpse back to its grave. Forever.

Had anyone told Alice Bell that her entire life would change course between one heartbeat and the next, she would have laughed. From blissful to tragic, innocent to ruined? Please. But that’s all it took. One heartbeat. A blink, a breath, a second, and everything she knew and loved was gone.

Her father was right. The monsters are real….

To avenge her family, Ali must learn to fight the undead. To survive, she must learn to trust the baddest of the bad boys, Cole Holland. But Cole has secrets of his own, and if Ali isn’t careful, those secrets might just prove to be more dangerous than the zombies...

If this hasn't excited you, I don't know what will! If you're interested, here is the link to add it to one of your Goodreads lists. I am honestly really excited for this release, and I'm hoping I can get my hands on it within this month - so watch out for a review!

6 comments:

  1. I so agree with this, I cannot wait to read this one, never read anything by Gena Showalter.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It looks so fantastic, I've really built my hopes up :D

      Delete
  2. I'm really curious about this book! I hope to read it soon!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I really hope it will be everything I'm wishing for.

      Delete
  3. I've been dying for this one since I've first heard of it. I mean, Alice in Wonderland and Zombies? YES, YES, YES!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete