Monday 1 October 2012

Book of the Month: September

Unfortunately, a few of the books I've read this month were quite disappointing. But there were some books that definitely stood out for me - particularly To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee, and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I rated both five stars, but for me, it is clear who the winner is.

The Book Thief was utterly amazing. It's just one of those novels that takes your breath away, and leaves you reeling for days after with a book hangover. There isn't anything else out there quite like it - it's definitely one of those books that you have got to read at least once in your lifetime. The writing style was excellent, the characterization was amazing, and frankly, it had everything I look for in a good book. If you haven't read it yet, you must; trust me when I say you won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. two amazing and beautiful books <3

    pd: Thanks for the book, tomorrow i will start looking for alaska :D

    ReplyDelete