Friday 31 May 2013

Follow Friday (#21)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where you meet and follow different bloggers.

Question of the Week: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

Oh gosh, there are so many to choose from! I don't think there is anyone in particular, I'd just like to meet a whole bunch of bloggers. Everyone is so lovely and kind online, and I think that all together, it'd be wonderful.

So who do you want to meet? Leave a comment and a link below, and I'll go and check out your answer!

12 comments:

  1. Nice answer,stop and see mine.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I don't know! Um, Haley from Ya-Aholic, purely because she really helped me in starting up my blog and I love her reviews.

      Delete
  3. There really are lots of people to meet in book blogging, aren't there? :) I subscribed to this blog just now! By the way, I ADORE Magnus Bane. Can't wait to see the City of Bones movie! (Though I didn't expect him to look the way he does, really!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are, and I want to meet everyone! Ha, that's unlikely to happen, but I'd like to meet as many as possible. YES! He is my favourite Mortal Instruments character, I adore his sass! Though I did just delete the HTML because the sound it made drove me crazy!

      Delete
  4. Yeah there are too many to choose from! We definitely need a blogger con or several since they are bound to be over filled!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we definitely do! Several around the world would be pretty amazing!

      Delete
  5. Pretty blog!

    New follower via GFC! :)
    http://owlnestlyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! And your answer!! :)

    New follower here!

    Here's My FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it would be just cool to meet any book blogger! I love to just talk about books with others. I'm a new Bloglovin follower. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete