Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, where bloggers get together and list the top ten things related to that week's topic.
Top Ten...I Wish Could Have Had Sequels
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - throughout the book, Hazel complained that her favourite book didn't have an ending. Although we had an ending with TFiOS, I want more! I want to know what becomes of Hazel and Isaac, how the families deal with their losses, whether Van Houten changes his ways or not.
- Before I Die by Jenny Downham - I want Downham to do a Gayle Forman - I want a book from the love interest's POV, in this case, Adam. I want to know how he deals with everything.
- Saving June by Hannah Harrington - I want a prequel where the reader finds out about June. Throughout Saving June, June is a complete mystery AND I DON'T LIKE MYSTERIES. (Okay I do, but I like answers please thank.)
- It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini - does Craig get better? What becomes of him?
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - I will never get enough of Perks, no matter how many books are written about it. I will never, ever, ever get over Charlie. He broke my heart.
- Wonder by R. J. Palacio - I just can't get enough of Palacio's writing. The story ended, and I got all my questions answered...but I crave more!
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - TKaM is my favourite classic of all time. I just want more. I want more on Boo in particular.
- North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley - I want to know what happens with Terra and her father's relationship (and I want more of Jacob *grabby hands*)
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - I know this was turned into a series, but not with the same characters. I need St. Clair back, dammit!
- Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling - I don't even care that this series has seven main books and four spin-offs, I