Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, where bloggers get together and list the top ten things related to that week's topic.
Top Ten...Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier (maybe it's Goodreads or your library or different resources etc. etc.)
- Goodreads - Goodreads is a lifesaver for any book blogger. You can easily keep track of all the books you want to read, all the books you have already read, and can find out similar books and other people's opinions on them. If I ever stopped running a blog, I'd still update my Goodreads - it's an amazing site.
- ARC Share - I recently joined an ARC Share group in the UK and everyone in it is so lovely! It's nice to have people who you can discuss books with and share things with.
- iChoose - an iPhone app that I've come to depend on. I'm really bad at making decisions, especially when it comes to what book I read next. This app randomly chooses it for me.
- Local library - um, yeah. This is one of my biggest resources. I currently have about 10 books (give or take) out? Yeah. Addicted.
- Blogging community - similar to the ARC Share group, it's great to have people around who you can discuss all things book-related with! It's surprising how much I have learnt about books and blogging from those around me, and you guys are just a valuable resource to have. Loves ya!
- Netgalley - where did I get all my ARCs from before I found Netgalley? I don't even know! This site, I must check it at least once a day. It's perfect for book bloggers.
- Reliable blog tours - blog tours in general are really great for book blogs, but especially if the host is reliable. It just makes the whole experience much more enjoyable if it's organised...or maybe that's just my obsessive side coming out?
- My Kindle - I prefer print copies, but since I've started book blogging, a lot of review copies I receive are eCopies, so having a good eReader definitely helps.
- Friends - I have a few friends who are pretty book obsessed, and they regularly give me titles that I need to go and check out.
- Bookshelves - okay, so I ran out of ideas - but it's true, right? If I didn't have any bookshelves, all my books would be scattered all over the place and I wouldn't be able to find what I want to read.