Sunday 9 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves (#3)


STSmall_thumb[2]
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get together and show off what new reads are stacking up on their shelves.

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (from the library)
Lies by Michael Grant (from the library)
The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson (from HarperCollins via Netgalley)
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (from Harlequin via Netgalley)
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (from Harlequin via Netgalley)
Shadowhunters and Downhunters by Cassandra Clare (from Smart Pop Books via Netgalley)
Devil's Bargain by Rachel Caine (from Harlequin via Netgalley)
Reached by Ally Condie (bought by me)
Struck by Lightning by Chris Colfer (bought by me)

So what's stacking up your shelves today? Leave a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Pushing the Limits!! I really loved that book!! And I am more of a paranormal girl!!

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard nothing but good reviews about it! My hopes are high :D

      Delete