Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, where bloggers get together and list the top ten things related to that week's topic.
Top Ten... Books I'd Recommend To A Reluctant Male Reader
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Wonder by R. J. Palacio
- It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
- Lord Loss by Darren Shan
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
So who was the person you chose, and what books would you recommend them? Leave a link below.