Yes, there are rules. I’m sorry!
1. To enter this contest you must be following me on GFC.
2. The contest will run from 1st July 2012 until the 31st August 2012. The closing time will be 12am EST time.
3. This is an international contest.
4. There will only be one winner of the overall contest, and they will only receive one of the different books below (of course, they get to choose which of those books they want).
5. I will announce the winner on the blog on 1st September 2012 unless something comes up, but I will keep you posted.
6. Rafflecopter (the giveaway site I'm using) will email the winner after the competition is over, and I will also email the winner asking for which novel they would like and what their address is. Addresses are completely confidential, and I will not be sharing them with anyone.
Anyway, with the rules out of the way, let’s get on to the fun stuff:
So I thought the prizes should have a theme, so I chose different books that had a connection to me in one way or another.
A Book That I Absolutely Adore: Before I Die by Jenny Downham
A Book That Changed My Life: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
A Book by My Favourite Author: Looking For Alaska by John Green
A Book at the Top of My TBR List: Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
A Book I Surprisingly Loved: Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma