The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have under 200 followers.
Liebster is a German word that means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute endearing and welcoming.
1. Each person must post 10 facts about themselves
2. Answer 10 questions the tagger has given you and give 10 questions for the people you’ve tagged.
3. Choose 10 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you’ve tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
Ten Facts About Me:
1. My favourite book is Before I Die by Jenny Downham.
2. In 2010, I wrote a 50,000 worded novel in a month (for NaNoWriMo).
3. I constantly write novels and fanfictions.
4. I have a scar under my chin from when I fell off of a roundabout.
5. I broke my arm when I was seven from jumping on a beanbag and falling back into a cot.
6. Three novels that changed my life are The Perks of Being A Wallflower, Girl Interrupted, & The Fault In Our Stars.
7. I'm fifteen, yet I still adore Pokemon. Don't judge me.
8. I'm a massive gamer...and a massive nerd.
9. The first time I read the Harry Potter series, I read it in the wrong order: 3, 2, 3, 4, 5, 1, 6, 7.
10. When I have my own house, I'm dedicating a room to my books.
Questions From Jen (The Book Twins):
1. What do you love most about blogging? I think the fact that I have the opportunity to suggest amazing books to people and recommend them to read them.
2. What made you want to start blogging? I've always loved reading, and I wanted to keep a tab of what books I had read and what I thought of them.
3. What are three things you feel are most important in the blogging world? Giving honest reviews, supporting your fellow bloggers, and having fun.
4. What are some things you would change or add onto your blogging? I'd love it to be a bit more professional, have blogrolls and more images. I'm going to be getting a button soon, which is pretty awesome.
5. What do you love most about reading a book? How I can get completely caught up in the storyline, and forget about all the stresses of life, whether that be exams, fall-outs or whatever.
6. How many books do you own? I'm not currently at home so I can't count, but I currently have 30 books to be read, so overall I perhaps have a bit over 200? In my room anyway. There are tons more scattered around the house and in the attic, but that's my best guess.
7. Which Hero/Heroine would you like to be? It's odd, but I'd love to be Annie Cresta from The Hunger Games. I find something so courageous within her, and I'd love to be a brave as she is.
8. What's your favourite genre to review/read? Young Adult, of course!
9. When did you start reading on a regular basis? Since I was about seven, with the Harry Potter series.
10. Do you prefer to buy or borrow books? Buy, definitely, because then I can reread them whenever I like.
Blogs I've Tagged:
1. A Reader In Time
2. A Booky Wonderland
3. Books And College
4. Infinitively Reading
5. Jez's Bookcase
6. Olivia's Bookaholic Life
7. Rally The Readers
8. The Travelling Owl
9. The Screaming Nitpicker
My Questions For Them:
1. When did you start blogging?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. Who's blog do you wish yours was more like?
4. What is your favourite series?
5. If you could live inside any novel, which would it be?
6. If you could unread any book, what would it be and why?
7. Which book is at the top of your To-Be-Read list?
8. What novel do you wish you had written yourself?
9. Where is your favourite place to read?
10. Which book character do you wish was real?