Friday 1 June 2012

Book of the Month: May

Throughout this month, I have been complaining over the fact that I don't seem to be a harsh enough critic, and seemed to be handing out five stars left right and center. But heck - I read some good books who each deserved those fives.

But despite feeling that four of these books deserved the full rating, the book of the month has to be Divergent by Veronica Roth. It blew me away, it really did, and I know that I will read it again many times because heck, it is utterly amazing. If you haven't read it yet, you must must must read it soon, because it is utterly fantastic. I cannot give this book any more praise, so I'm gonna shut up. 

Here's to June's books being as good as May's, if not better!

2 comments:

  1. Just want to point out, I've got Insurgent! So I get to read that soon :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is in the post :D But I don't think I'll read it till later in the month, I have some really good reads that are waiting at the moment, so I need to read them :D I also think too much awesome will be bad for me :')

      Delete