Wednesday 13 June 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (#14)

 Waiting on Wednesday' is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week, the book I am waiting on is Mind Games by Kiersten White. It's basically set in a sort-of dystopian world, where psychics and mind-reader pretty much rule the world, and the novel is based around these two girls who are trying to save themselves from it.

Although that is pretty much all the synopsis I have found, I am still really keen on this book! Maybe it's because of the cover, which is so eye-catching, I can't tear myself away. I've never read a novel of White's before, but I have heard such good reviews that I'm sure I won't be disappointed! It's set to be published in February 2013.

So what are you waiting on this week? Comment & I will check out your blog.

6 comments:

  1. i'm seeing this on a lot of wows this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I only found it today! But as soon as I saw it, I knew it had to be my WoW :)

      Delete
  2. This is the third time I've seen this book on a WoW today! :D But I can see why.
    I'm really excited to read this one!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha everyone else has beaten me to it! i've been seeing a lot of this so far, and if I'd have heard of it before, i'd probably have it up there in my own WoW!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete