Friday 23 December 2011

Follow Friday (#1)


So, I thought I should get myself involved in some new memes, and I've stumbled upon this one so many times I just had to join! Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where you meet and follow different bloggers.

Question of the Week: If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book, which book would you choose and why?

Easy - Harry Potter! I've been a major Potterhead since I was about seven, and it would be a complete dream to live inside the magical world and to attend Hogwarts. If I had to choose a specific book, it'd have to be the Prisoner of Azkaban, purely because Sirius, Neville and Snape are all alive, and they are my favourite characters.

But then again...I'd also love to live inside the Hunger Games. It's my third favourite series, and I just love the idea of it! To be honest, I'd want to be in the last book, Mockingjay, because you're outside of the Games, and you get to see the Capitol!

So - what book would you choose?

16 comments:

  1. New follower!

    The Harry Potter world would be great :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sirius is my favorite character too! Thanks for stopping by! Following you back! My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite! I love Lupin and Sirius! Hope your enjoying Clockwork Angel as much as I am! New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter would be great to live in. The first place I'd go... to Honeydukes of course! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow, I love your blog! :) New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watched all potter movies but havent read the books. Yay, friends have read the Hunger Games but I'm not sure about that one... maybe after the movie.

    Mine would be Middle-earth, would love to be with the elves!

    happy friday! new follower!
    iamjenai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping by to visit and follow! Dystopias are scary, but I feel kind of drawn to the Hunger Games universe, too. If I could hang out with Peeta and Katniss and somehow /not/ die, that would be great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Hunger Games, but I would never want to live inside of one of those books. I don't think I would survive that long at all.

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have yet to read any of these series. My sister has the first book in the Hunger Games.

    Thanks for stoppng by my blog. I'm now following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME choices!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choices!! I really want to be in Harry Potter as well! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following, I am following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Harry Potter and the Hunger Games, great choices, new follower, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/12/feature-and-follow-friday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. HP all the way...New follower come follow me at bookreaper.blogspot.com. Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LibrarySnake: Thanks ^^

    The Reading Penguin: Awesome; no problem, thanks for the follow back :3

    SarahO: I just finished it! It's so good :O ah, gotta love Lupin

    Nikki H: Snap! I'd buy out the whole store!

    Kristen: Aha, thank you :)

    Iamjen: The books are even better than the movie; trust me ^^

    Tiger Holland: Oh thank you ^^ and yes, the whole not dying thing would probably be a good idea;D

    Beth D: Me neither D: But if I got to meet Peeta and Katniss? It'd be worth it...sorta ><

    Amy: You should read the Hunger Games :D it's truly great

    Nicola: Thank you ^^

    Sarah: Thanks :D

    Sarah Brown: Awesome! High five :D

    Chayse Sundt: Hear hear! Potterhead's all the way :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely Harry Potter! :) New follower, Happy Holidays!

    Sarah @ Smitten over Books

    ReplyDelete