Friday 5 July 2013

Follow Friday (#24)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where you meet and follow different bloggers.

Question of the Week: Today’s is the US’ Independence Day. Share your favorite book with a war in it, or an overthrow of the government.

I'm pretty sure the majority of the hop will pick this one, but The Hunger Games still has to be my ultimate favourite. However, I also love Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly, Divergent by Veronica Roth, and Delirium by Lauren Oliver.

So what are your favourite taking-over-the-government reads? Let me know in the comments below, and don't forget to check out the 2nd blogaversary giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. I love the Hunger Games and Divergent! Great choices:)

    My FF:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/07/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've picked some very awesome dystopians.

    I follow via bloglovin

    MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! Tons of people are picking The Hunger Games! I forgot about Divergent when making my post! I did like that one!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks. I still need to read Revolution. New follower through network blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Revolution but I loved The Hunger Games and Divergent. I was as big a fan of Delirium. Great picks though, they definitely fit the category. My pick is Game of Thrones

    I'm a new Bloglovin follower

    Donna @ The Happy Booker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Revolution is one of my favorites! It was so amazing. I read it last summer. I'm a bloglovin follower!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked Divergent and The Hunger Games as well! Great minds think alike!

    Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete