Sunday 28 July 2013

Stacking the Shelves (#10)

STSmall_thumb[2]
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get together and show off what new reads are stacking up on their shelves.

Haven't done one of these in a while! So lately, I've been going totally library-crazy, and have been taking out book after book!

For Review
Seven Deadlies by Gigi Levangie (from Penguin via Netgalley)
The Perpetual Motion Club by Sue Lange (from Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing via Netgalley)
Freakboy by Kristin Elizabeth Clarke (from Macmillan via Netgalley)
Silent Echo: A Siren's Tale by Elisa Freilich (from Diversion via Netgalley)
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (from Disney Hyperion via Netgalley)
Crown of Midnight (print copy! Squee!) by Sarah J. Maas (from Bloomsbury)

Borrowed (from the library)
Defiance by C. J. Redwine
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
Heist Society by Ally Carter
Crewel by Gennifer Albin
Lover Eternal by J. R. Ward
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Forsaken by Jana Oliver
Forever by Judy Blume
Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris

Bought
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (by me)

So what have you received this week? Leave a comment below!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of library books! And books in general!! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I'm so jealous! You got Crown of Midnight! I can't wait until August. :P
    You'll definitely love Defiance, Everneath, and Unraveling.
    Happy reading! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I screamed when I got it, I swear I have an obsession with that series. I just finished Unravelling and it was amazing!

      Delete
  3. I love J.R. Ward so much! Happy reading!

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul this week. I still need to get a copy of Indigo Spell. I'm falling behind on the Bloodlines series.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete